>While being lazy this afternoon, I was perusing running gear on cafepress.com. Here are some things I lol’d at.. excuse me if they’re dorky or just plain dumb (or slightly inappropriate)..
- Run like a mother
- 13.1: I’m only half crazy
- 26.2: Pass the weak, hurdle the dead
- I eat 5K’s for breakfast
- Thirteen point freaking one
- Stop playing with your balls (a basketball, football and baseball crossed out). RUN
- My sport is your sport’s punishment
- Training for a marathon. Kill me now. (Ain’t THAT the truth?)
- And on the seventh day, God did an easy three.
- Half marathon mom: 13.1 miles of peace and quiet
- I don’t exercise because I like to sweat. I exercise because I like to eat.
- While running, it is rude to count the people you pass out loud.
- Our workouts are a lot longer than our shorts.
- Hell and back: 26.2
- Mile 20: I thought I was dead. Mile 22: I wished I was dead. Mile 24: I knew I was dead. Mile 26.2: I knew I become too tough to kill.
- Marathoning is a state of mind… it’s called insanity.
Well, that was just too much fun for one night. Happy Sunday!
4 thoughts on “>Running laughs”
>Oooooh I love the second to last one!!
>Half marathon mom: 13.1 miles of peace and quietThis is my favorite:)smiles~Darla
>Hahaha I got a laugh out of these. Probably because I'm NOT training for a marathon. lol
>Those are so good.And seriously, I'm in awe of how awesome you are and how much you push yourself with running. I need to do that, and I'd like to run more, so I might as well start soon!