>…for me in Texas, but it’s all gonna be happening prettttty soon.
Within a week I’ll have my husband back.
Two weeks from tomorrow the movers come.
Three weeks from yesterday we say goodbye to Illinois.
The stress of moving fell upon me last night after I got back from St. Louis. It was definitely a reality check. So, like I always do, I made a list of everything that needs to be done…
schedule appointment to repair rock chips in windshield(USAA will be billed directly for this! LOVE this insurance company/bank) schedule oil change
- call lodging and reserve a room at Bliss
- get hair done (duh! essential before hubby arrives!)
- get cash envelopes ready (we got most of our travel money advanced to us.. thank you random finance person in Korea for doing your job)
schedule vet appointment for Luthor
- pack bag for Chicago next week
- make list of food to take to Chicago (yes, “making list” is on my… list)
I normally don’t make posts like this, but I’m a little overwhelmed. I’ve emailed some properties in Texas, but I can’t schedule an appointment to see places until we’re down there. Who knows what will be available in three weeks’ time.
No idea where we’ll live… no idea where I’ll work… there are only a few certain things. Here’s another list…
- We are indeed moving to Texas. Though I’ve heard of orders changing en route. Lord, spare me.
- I will be with Aaron. Every night. For a long time.
- I will miss my friends.
- I will miss my family.
- I will miss my church family.
- I will love the heat, seriously.
- I will love getting settled in our new place and decorating it.
- I will love our road trip… just us + kitteh. I love driving around with Aaron.
Things are already beginning to work out…